Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FREDDY'S DEAD AND MISSING

Sad news, guys. I was all geared up and ready to review Freddy in 3D…


…until I realized that my Nightmare on Elm Street box set has gone missing. I am seriously bummed. All together, I’ve lost three and a half of my fifty favorite films. (One of these days I’m going to make a chart of favorite films, just so that I can lose all credibility whatsoever.)

I’ll probably find it, of course… Unless some hockey goalie snuck into my living room and stole it, along with any stray Michael Myers memorabilia.

Like this beautiful thing.

I’m sorry. I’m distraught. And when I get distraught, I ramble and make fun of Michael Myers memorabilia.

Seriously. Damn.

So there will be no Freddy Krueger review today. My apologies. Instead, let’s just gaze at this for a few minutes:


Okay. All better?

No comments:

Post a Comment