Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Muppets Trailer

I was all geared up to write today's blog post on They Live. It's one of my all-time favorite films, AND I'm psyched about John Carpenter's upcoming return to the living. I thought this would be the perfect time to pay tribute to kicking ass, chewing bubblegum, and the longest man-on-man fight in any movie ever.

However, priorities can often change in the blink of an eye, and while no amount of crappy reviews is going to take away my enthusiasm for The Ward, I've decided to give this post over to something completely different: the new Muppet movie.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Why the hell would any self-respecting horror blog spend any time talking about the last remaining puppets that don't kill anybody.


Well, who said I believe in self respect?

The Muppets have very little to do with gay culture and horror, but Kermit is the closest thing to a universally beloved character that could ever exist. Everyone at least likes the Muppets, and some people love them with a passion.

So if you haven't seen the new Muppet movie trailer, then here it is. This is a reason to celebrate, my friends. This is pop culture at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment