Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

11-11-11


Director Darren Lynn Bousman’s new film 11-11-11 is set to hit theaters this year… and now we FINALLY have a trailer.

Most of you would recognize Mr. Bousman from such wide-ranging movies as Saw II… and Saw III… and Saw IV. But I’m a bigger fan of his OTHER directorial effort, the one that involves Paris Hilton’s face melting off her skull. That’s right, ladies and gentlemen: Schindler’s List.

Did I say Schindler’s List? Wow, I feel Freudian. I actually meant Repo! A Genetic Opera, starring the female Spy Kid and Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That film was 100% god-awful, but it was also ape-shit insane. So I can’t wait to see what he does with a movie that’s half Number 23 and half End of Days.

Check out the trailer. While it doesn’t have the same visual flair as Repo, I have a feeling this is going to be one memorable movie.



And for the record, guess what date this film opens. You got it: Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment