Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Thanks... and I'll See You Soon!

As some of you may have noticed, the posts have gotten a little sporadic as of late. Well, there's a good excuse for that. Well... not exactly a GOOD excuse... but an adequate excuse. I've recently relocated to a small town in China (got a new job, long story, it's really awesome), which means I live in an area with limited wi-fi and a country with increased government regulations on websites. So, it's been a tad difficult to keep these blogs going on a bi-weekly basis.

So I wanted to thank everybody who has been checking out this website for the last year and a half. Plus, I wanted to give the following message to all the people who have never checked out this website: Suck it! You are, by definition, unable to read this message.

I will try to get back to you guys as soon as possible. But for now, keep being awesome and watch as many movies as possible.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment