Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

It's Been a Long Time...

Greetings and salutations! It has been a long time since I kept this website active, but it looks like I'm kind-of, sort-of coming back. See, the main reason this site went dark was because I moved to a certain country whose government tended to block websites such as this one. I won't say the name of that country, but it's China. Anyway, I've since moved to Russia (on and off), back to China, and then finally settled here in beautiful East Africa. Tanzania, to be specific. And thankfully, there aren't nearly as many internet restrictions here. So I'm back...

With a few updates:

For a hot minute, I wrote for AfterElton, which has since changed hands a few times and is now part of Logo's website. I currently do the same kinds of articles (pop culture randomness and occasional personal stuff) over at Gay the Straight Away, which has been pretty fun so far. Thanks to that website, I've sort of rediscovered silent films, which are increasingly less boring the older I get.

I also have a few books that have come out. My very first novel is a young adult horror-fantasy-comedy called Demons! Come Out! It's a trip. Basically, some average gay kid accidentally unleashes a bunch of hell demons and has to send them back to where they belong. It's goofy. Very Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Plus, I have two romance novels and a bunch of short stories. You can see some of my Kindle Worlds stuff over on Amazon. I'm trying to branch out into as many genres as possible. My motto is anything except Westerns, because Westerns make my eyes roll back into my head.

Whelp, that's all the news from me. Expect some new posts to come out soon! In the last four years, there have been plenty of amazing horror films from all over the world. Lots of new classics. It's time to start making fun of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment